Last updated --
Member owned Berkeley Tennis Club is rich with a tradition in world class tennis. Founded in 1906 it was originally located on 2624 Hillegass Avenue. In 1917, the Club moved to its present site at One Tunnel Road. The initial membership has grown from 40 to over 500, single, married and family
No reviews for this listing. Be the first to review.
No events for this listing.
No coupons for this listing.